- “Xunzi and the primitivists on natural spontaneity (xìng 性) and coercion” Asian Philosophy, 2017, Vol. 27(3). (DOI: 10.1080/09552367.2017.1348930)
- “Semantics Without Truth in Later Mohist Philosophy of Language,” Dao, 2014, Vol.13(2), pp.215-229.
- Theories of Truth in Chinese Philosophy: A Comparative Approach by Alexus McLeod. Forthcoming in Philosophy East and West 68:1 (2018).
- “A Puzzle for Xunzi on What Makes us Human” CEU Summer University Workshop on What Makes us Human. 4 July, 2016.
- “Xunzi’s Conception of Mei 美” International Conference on De 德 (virtue) and Mei 美 (Beauty) in Chinese Philosophy. Venice, Italy. March 27, 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” (REVISED) Singapore-Hong Kong Symposium on Chinese Philosophy March 13-14 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” HKU Philosophy Seminar Series: 29 January, 2015
- CCCH9024 “Following the Dao,” Dr. Dan Robins
- PHIL2470 “Moral Psychology in the Chinese tradition,” Dr. Chris Fraser.
- Moral Standards, Spontaneity, and Beauty in Early Chinese Philosophy. MPhil thesis. Supervisor: Dan Robins. Final submission early 2016.
- Relativism and Naturalism in the Classical Daoist Tradition (working title) Supervisor: Chris Fraser. ETA 2018.