- “Xunzi and the primitivists on natural spontaneity (xìng 性) and coercion” Asian Philosophy, 2017, Vol. 27(3). (DOI: 10.1080/09552367.2017.1348930)
- “Semantics Without Truth in Later Mohist Philosophy of Language,” Dao, 2014, Vol.13(2), pp.215-229.
- Theories of Truth in Chinese Philosophy: A Comparative Approach by Alexus McLeod. Forthcoming in Philosophy East and West 68:1 (2018).
- August 2018, “Was Zhuangzi a Primitivist?” Beyond Comparisons: Chinese Philosophy Today, East China Normal University, Shanghai.
- June 2018, “Ethics in the Zhuangzi: Sagehood amid Diversity,” 50th Annual SACP Conference, Krakow, Poland.
- May 2018, “Ethics in the Zhuangzi: Sagehood amid Diversity, ” HKU Philosophy Department Seminar, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR.
- April 2018, “Ethics in the Zhuangzi: Sagehood amid Diversity,” Northeast Conference on Chinese Thought/Midwest Conference on Chinese Thought, The University of Connecticut, USA.
- April 2018, “Diversity and Sagehood in Zhuangist Ethics,” The Hong Kong-Singapore-Macau Symposium on Chinese Philosophy 2018, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong.
- January 2018, “Diversity and Sagehood in Zhuangist Ethics,” City University of Hong Kong CEACOP Seminar Series, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- “A Puzzle for Xunzi on What Makes us Human” CEU Summer University Workshop on What Makes us Human. 4 July, 2016.
- “Xunzi’s Conception of Mei 美” International Conference on De 德 (virtue) and Mei 美 (Beauty) in Chinese Philosophy. Venice, Italy. March 27, 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” (REVISED) Singapore-Hong Kong Symposium on Chinese Philosophy March 13-14 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” HKU Philosophy Seminar Series: 29 January, 2015
- PHIL 1012 (Tutor) “Mind and Knowledge: An Introduction to Philosophy” Prof. Max Doetsch (Ongoing)
- PHIL2002 (Tutor) “Early Modern Philosophy”, Prof. Jamin Asay.
- PHIL2470 (Tutor) “Moral Psychology in the Chinese tradition,” Dr. Chris Fraser.
- CCCH9024 (Tutor) “Following the Dao,” Dr. Dan Robins.
- Nature and Value in Early Chinese Philosophy. Phd Thesis. Supervisor: Chris Fraser. AWAITING ORAL DEFENSE.
- Moral Standards, Spontaneity, and Beauty in Early Chinese Philosophy. MPhil thesis. Supervisor: Dan Robins. Final submission early 2016.