- “Semantics Without Truth in Later Mohist Philosophy of Language,” Dao, 2014, Vol.13(2), pp.215-229.
- Theories of Truth in Chinese Philosophy: A Comparative Approach by Alexus McLeod. Forthcoming in Philosophy East and West 68:1 (2018).
- “Xunzi’s Conception of Mei 美” International Conference on De 德 (virtue) and Mei 美 (Beauty) in Chinese Philosophy. Venice, Italy. March 27, 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” (REVISED) Singapore-Hong Kong Symposium on Chinese Philosophy March 13-14 2015.
- “Xunzi vs. The Primitivists on Nature and Culture” HKU Philosophy Seminar Series: 29 January, 2015
- CCCH9024 “Following the Dao,” Dr. Dan Robins
- PHIL2470 “Moral Psychology in the Chinese tradition,” Dr. Chris Fraser.
- Moral Standards, Spontaneity, and Beauty in Early Chinese Philosophy. MPhil thesis. Supervisor: Dan Robins. Final submission early 2016.
- Relativism and Naturalism in the Classical Daoist Tradition (working title) Supervisor: Chris Fraser. ETA 2018.